Acrylic Foam Tape Avery Dennison AFB™ 6620G
Avery Dennison AFB™ 6620G is a grey acrylic foam tape with general purpose acrylic adhesive.
- This firm, dense adhesive enables good lamination and maintains high internal strength on irregular substrates, even when surfaces are mismatched.
- Offers excellent longer term durability and internal strength, and is suitable for auto-dispensing by converters.
- Ideal for attachments in large domestic appliances, air-conditioners, housing lamination and nameplate or sign bonding.
- Suitable industry applications include manufacturing, construction and appliance assembly, including metal or plastic bonding with high internal strength.
- Suitable for office furniture and telecommunication mounting, decoration and TV frame mounting.
- High adhesion combined with good shear absorbs shock and distributes stress evenly
- Good moisture, UV and high temperature resistance
- Uniform bonding performance
- Can help eliminate the need for mechanical fasteners, drilling or grinding and related clean-up for certain applications
- Polyethylene liner helps provide good moisture stability and easier converting with its high tear strength