2RABOND Chemical Resistant Gloves CHR10 POLAR Grip™
Click Image for Gallery
2RABOND Chemical Resistance Gloves CHR10 POLAR Grip™
- The POLARgrip™ glove is 3 layers gloves laminate together, which lining layer is seamless knit cotton liner lining bonded with nitrile 13 mil thinness and outer layer is coarse high density polyethylene (HDPE) fibre provides superior cut.
- The 3 layers glove laminated together provides extra added protection against cut, slashes, punctures and tear resistance.
- The ideal choice for sensitive skins and long periods of wear.
- Handling sharp glass and metal.
- Resists fuels, lubricants, acids, solvents and wide range of chemical hazards.
- Length: 30cm.
- Size: 8(L), 9(XL), 10(XXL).
- Application: Ideal for use in chemical oil industry, automotive, petroleum related industry, engineering, fettling, maintenance, agriculture and fishing industry.