2RABOND Cut Resistant Gloves CR30 TAWI-14
Click Image for Gallery
2RABOND Cut Resistance Gloves CR30 TAWI-14
- Double dipped nitrile coating with Tawi-14 pattern on palm area to help improve grip performance specially in oily conditions.
- High-performance polyethylene(HDPE) and glass fibre blend shell provides exceptional dexterity and peel.
- 'HDPE' fibre liner material provides level 5 cut resistance (interior layer).
- Open back style to allow perspiration to evaporate for added user comfort.
- Elasticated knit wrist for snug fit.
- Length: 25cm
- Size: 7(M), 8(L), 9(XL) & 10(XXL)
- Applications: The glove is ideal for use in mechanical, engineering, assembly works, sheet metal, shape metal, automotive, glazing and area with high cut risks.