2RABOND Cut Resistant Gloves CR32 POLAR KING 3
2RABOND Cut Resistance Gloves CR32 POLAR KING 3
- Medium weight 13 gauge seamless knitted glove.
- The glove is made from high performance polyethylene (HPPE) fibre, using Shima Seiki Needle U3TM knitting technology.
- The glove provides an excellent resistance to cut, abrasion and tear.
- These seamless glove are intended for the protection and covering of dermatological signs of most common diseases. To prevent certain infections, the soft thin supply gloves is particularly skin and provides protection in sensible hands.
- Wear alone or a liner inside liquid-proof gloves, knitted liner absorbs moisture, disposable or launder for reuse ambidextrous.
- Size: 6(S), 7(M), 8(L), 9(XL) & 10(XXL)
- Length: 25cm
- Applications: The glove is ideal for use in automotive, press shop, plastic injection, metal handling industries and handled parts.