SME Business Digitalisation Grant
APPLICATION FOR SME BUSINESS DIGITALISATION GRANT
- SME business digitalisation grant was announced by the Ministry of Finance under the 2020 Budget to support SMEs to adopt digitalisation measures for their operations.
- The company is at least 60% owned by Malaysian.
- The company registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia
- The SME has been in operation for at least one (1) year
- Company operation in one (1) year, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 100,000
- Company operation > two(2) years, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 50,000 (preceding two (2) consecutive years).
Prepare Required Documents
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s), whichever is applicable
- Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016)
- Audited financial statement for the last financial year and the latest management account. (if any) or evidences of sales turnover (if any).
- Company's bank statement for the last two (2) months.
Download & filled up the grant form